Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Triplets

The third and final tower in the "Torres de Altozano" project is nearing its completion. I am impressed with the architects' imagination, or should I say ambition. Each tower is taller than the previous, lending to what I would assume to be more expensive Penthouse views, as well as more square footage to sell.


Also of note, is that each tower is built at a slight angle to the other, affording spectacular views of the surrounding landscape. I would not doubt that one can see the Cathedral downtown from the upper floors. I have only been in the first (shortest) tower. Each tower has its own gymnasium, and I believe an outdoor Olympic style pool is in the plans. For more info, visit http://www.altozano.com.mx/torresdealtozano/ano/ .








No comments: